Installing a theme
After you purchase the theme, you will receive a zip archive to install the theme in the store:
1. In the Shopify admin panel, click "Online Store"
2. Then click "Themes" in the drop-down list
3. On the page that opens, under "Theme library" click on "Add theme"
4. In the drop-down list click on "Upload zip file"
5. In the window that opens, click on the "Add file" field and select the theme zip archive
6. Click the "Upload file" button
7. Wait a while for the theme to install
After installing a theme, in order to publish it:
1. Next to the installed theme, click the "Actions" button
2. In the drop-down list, click on "Publish"